Were you or a loved one injured while in jail or prison?
You may be entitled to compensation.
According to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights including, but not limited to, the 8th Amendment, you have certain inalienable rights. The establishment you are in is responsible for ensuring the safety and fair treatment during your stay. You need an experienced civil rights attorney who can thoroughly investigate the conditions and events leading up to the injury or death. Contact Giroux Ratton to discuss your situation. We are available to meet where and when you need us to.
You have rights while incarcerated:
- You have a right to be free from cruel punishment.
- You have the right to be protected from dangerous conditions of confinement.
- You have the right to medical treatment when faced with a serious medical need.
If you or a family member have suffered serious injury or death while in a jail or prison setting, call the attorney that has experience and expertise in civil rights and can get you the money you deserve. Bob Giroux has obtained verdicts and settlements well in excess of $20 million dollars in such cases.
Jail injury or death cases can include:
- Refusal to provide or obtain medical treatment
- Physical assault and battery
- Deprivation of food and water
- Unlawful conditions of confinement
Giroux Ratton will fight for your rights. Call 248-717-2008 today!
*Available where permitted